Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Shedding the Winter Lbs.

coat: Elie Tahari from Lord & Taylor; boots: Dav rainboots

Winter just doesn't seem to want to move on. That crazy snow hit us again yesterday! This cold weather is similar to that winter cushioning that loves to latch onto my body, when the weather gets colder and the holidays are here.

I remember back in high school being able to eat whatever, as long as I was working out or staying active. Now things are not as easy and the sweets just seems to have become even more irresistible! My sweet tooth this winter got a bit out of control being exposed to all of the holiday treaties everywhere.

For the past few months I have been working on getting back in shape and working on my eating habits. I have had some success, but just like this cold weather, the winter lbs. are sticking around longer that I would like! 

So I am hoping by the time bikini season is here I will have shed all the winter weight as well as the winter weather.

Enjoy & Be Beautiful! (and stay warm!)

No comments:

Post a Comment