Monday, July 22, 2013

Too Hot to Handle


So the weather today was so deceiving! It started out somewhat nice so this outfit was a great choice! Then when it came the time to grab my mother and head outside to snap some pics...all of my pores on my body opened up and things got WAY TOO HOT TO HANDLE real quick!

So, sporadically throughout shooting we had to take breaks for me to dab the sweat off of my face. Disgusting I know. 

So enough about the weather....I know I have already worn these pants in a post, but I love them and they go so well with so many different outfits. 

The gold bangle is a lovely new addition to my accessories wardrobe thanks to Emitations. It is great for stacking with other bracelets or in this case a necklace wrapped a few times around my wrist. It also looks great with a watch. 

Another great addition to my accessories wardrobe is the little fox ring on my pointer finger on my right hand. I got it the other week from the Alchemy Shop. Stay tuned till tomorrow to hear more about this cute ring and what it means to me. 

How have you guys been handling this "too hot to handle" weather?




harlequin pave oval studs: Emitation's Stud Earrings c/o; top: Blanco; pants: Cotton On; shoes: Halogen at Nordstrom; little fox ring: The Alchemy Shop; gold bangle: Emitations c/o;  silver beaded bracelet: vintage


Willa's Stackable Cuff Bracelet c/o Emitations





No comments:

Post a Comment