Saturday, September 7, 2013

New Accessories from Prairie Charms

Harper Glitter Bow: the cute gift included with my purchases c/o Prairie Charms


Recently I was asked to be a part of Prairie Charms' Project Blogger! I was able to get a sizable discount to purchase some of their beautiful pieces! This was perfect because I had been thinking about adding a flower crown to my wardrobe of hair accessories. They had so many beautiful ones it was a bit difficult to make my decision. I of course had to choose a few as well as some other great staple pieces for my accessory wardrobe. Below you will see all the great items I got and also the little gift they sent me! 

They were so pleasant to deal with and were extremely efficient in processing my order. Everything was packaged neatly and I couldn't wait to unwrap everything when it showed up! 

I can't wait to start adding these adorable pieces to my outfits! Stay tuned for more! 

Also make sure you check out Prairie Charms; you will definitely find something beautiful and whimsical to add to your accessory wardrobe! 

Zahra Belt

Quinn Retro Headband

Phoebe Floral Crown

Phoebe Flora Crown

Olivia Crown

Jaida Bracelet 



No comments:

Post a Comment