Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Green Swazer










Outfit Details:

"swazer": Mossimo via Target
bustier: Kimchi Blue via Urban Outfitters 
pants: BCBG MaxAzria (similar)
ring: Nordstrom
shoes: Ann Taylor

The "swazer" was acquired on a shopping trip to Target one evening in search of some white tights for a shoot I had the next morning. It was such a hard decision on whether I really needed it in my closet or if it was just a want situation. Finally my mind decided that not only did I want it but it was definitely a wardrobe need as well! 

So here I paired it with a bustier top and some faux leather/ponte pants and these sky-high Ann Taylor shoes (which for shooting purposes may have been a bad choice). This is definitely something I would go out for drink or a dinner date in and to make it more work appropriate I would pair a blouse under the "swazer" and my black Coach pumps. 



Follow on Bloglovin




No comments:

Post a Comment