Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Search Over: Perfect Leather Moto Jacket Found!


Remember my Finding the Perfect Moto Jacket: Save or Splurge post last month? Well I was finally able to make a decision ...and the winner was the Bernardo Asymmetrical Leather Moto Jacket (it is currently sold out but I have linked another similar one below in the Outfit Details).  

So I am absolutely head over heels for this jacket! It fits perfectly and I like the knitted panel on the inside of the arms for added comfort when layering. I can use this jacket with a badass outfit, use it to dress down a party dress or pair it with this vintage boho chic outfit I have on here. 

The bag is also new, I got it from Person Mall. They have great trendy pieces for very inexpensive! So if you are looking to add something to your wardrobe but can't splurge on the real thing, this is the place to go! 

Finally, I have this great headband from Prairie Charms that I previewed earlier in the Fall but never had the chance to pair it with an outfit.  The shoes are a new acquisition from Cyber Monday, I got them with the buy one get one deal at Macy's  ( same as the black ones in my last post). 

This time of year is so dangerous for shopaholics and collectors of shoes, because all of the deals and specials out there will drive a person crazy and eventually you have to give in and get much "needed" items that are essential to living! I not only got amazing deals on items for me but I also was able to get all of my Christmas shopping done! 

Happy Shopping everyone! 

If you still have people on your lists that you need to shop for check out my shopping guides for some help:











Outfit Details:
headband: Prairie Charms
skirt: Forever 21
top: vintage via Threadflip
jacket: Bernardo Leather via Nordstrom (similar)
bag: Persun Mall
shoes: Ivanka Trump 'Juno' Boot (on sale too!)
Check out how I styled this skirt last year: Cozy Fall Sunshine


Follow on Bloglovin


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the skirt.


    http://theaestheticgrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is actually a dress but I like how it fits better as a skirt!

      Thanks for stopping by!
      Carolyn

      Delete